Welcome!

Classical Pantheism is a way of thinking, philosophy, view of the world and/or a realization that could fill-in the gap between scientific fact and the mysterious, it offers a different point-view that's other than atheism or theism, religious or skeptic, one that doesn't entail having to believe in a god or not believing in one. Classical Pantheism is broadly and loosely defined, thus is simple and all-inclusive leaving the details up to you.

Find a more precise definition of Classical Pantheism and what the omniverse using the tabs above.

Please note: The majority of the articles were migrated here from my other website which I shut down.
Below, find the most recent articles. Use the navigation options above and in the right-hand side bar to browse articles and information.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Conversation with a Believer


Believer: How come no one created the universe?
Me: I didn’t say it wasn’t created, what we know as the universe was created but it wasnt by what you think of as god.
Believer: Are you saying God didn’t create the universe and give you life?
Me: Not God as you define it.
Believer: Is there another God that you believe in?
Me: I guess so. I don’t believe in the Abrahamic God.
Believer: If I was you I’d be careful with what I say, don’t blaspheme about God, he could hurt you, you’ll go to hell.
Me: Well, my god is not a “he”, and hell doesn’t exist.
Believer: Oh God!
Me: Yes?
Believer: So, who created the Universe?
Me: It created itself, I call it Omniverse.
Believer: How can something create itself?
Me: I see the universe to be God, and God was never created.
Believer: If the universe exists, it must have been created, and the only one who can create it is God.
Me: True, but what is God?
Believer: Are you an Atheist?
Me: No, but try to define God please.
Believer: The God the bible talks about.
Me: Eternal, Infinite, Transcendent, Holy, Divine, Omni present, all powerful God?  (note to self: sounds like my god!)
Believer: Exactly.
Me: So, God was always there, and he created everything?
Believer: Exactly!!
Me: Sounds like my god, except mine is not sitting on a throne judging people
Believer: silence.
Me: Who created God?
Believer: He is God, he doesn’t need to be created!
Me: I thought for anything to exist it must have been created.
Believer: But not God, he is eternal.
Me: My god is eternal too.
Believer: So you believe in Jesus?
Me: No, what I said was my god was also eternal. He was not created.
Believer: So you are a Christian?
Me: No. I don’t believe in the god talked about in the bible. My god is the universe.
Believer: What!  My God created the universe! Why do you worship his creation but not him?
Me: My universe is god, it did not need to be created. I call it Omniverse, and our universe is one of many possible universes within this Oneness I call the Omniverse.
Believer: How could something exist without being made by God?
Me: God exists, doesn’t he? Who made Him (your God)?
Believer: God is eternal, the bible says so.
Me: Do you know what I mean by an Omniverse?
Believer: I don’t care.
.. end of conversation ..
One conclusion you may reach from the above discussion: Things get lost in translation, thanks to one’s perceptions (mostly subconscious) and fears. People will see, when they are ready to. Planting a seed of wisdom or vision is sometimes all you should do. Once the person is ready to see, explore, get out of their shell, they will but only then.

No comments:

Post a Comment